With 2018 in the rearview mirror and 2019 well underway, it’s a sad statistic that nearly half of us will have abandoned our New Year’s Resolutions by mid-January. But don’t let that discourage you! The best ways to achieve your goals is to HAVE A PLAN and TAKE ACTION! Depending on your personal New Year’s Resolutions, your friends at Woody’s Bar-B-Q may just be able to help! After all… that’s what friends are for!
- Lose Weight: According to Statista – a leading provider of market and consumer data, about 45% of us designated “lose weight” as our New Year’s Resolution. Woody’s Bar-B-Q is proud to offer a number of Atkins and Keto Diet-Friendly Options for our guests who wish to limit carbs and increase their healthy fats and protein intake. Among some of the best options are our Bar-B-Q Chicken, Smoked Turkey, Bar-B-Q Pork, Texas Beef Brisket, Grilled Prime Rib, Grilled Salmon, Salmon Chopped Salad, Three-Meat Salad, Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast Salad and Bunless Black Angus Bacon Cheddar Burger, among others. As for sides, our tossed salad and country vegetables like collard greens, green beans and okra & tomatoes are some of your best bets. Avoid loading up on our sauces and ask your server not to include the Texas Toast so you won’t be tempted. If ordering a salad, opt for Ranch or Blue Cheese. In the event that you’re on a calorie-restrictive diet, check out our menu calorie guide before your visit to see your best options.
- Spend More Time with Family: For those of us who have been accused of being a workaholic from time to time, a Resolution to spend more dedicated time with those we love is a good move. Kids’ Night Out and Dinners to Go from Woody’s Bar-B-Q are a great way to spend time together around the dinner table – whether at your place or ours! Check out our list of locations and see when your favorite location hosts its Kids Eat Free Day! *with purchase of adult entrée.
- Become More Organized/Efficient: After a hectic workday, it can be difficult to pull off a well-balanced meal without a little pre-planning. Forget to put that roast in the crockpot and find yourself scrambling for a mealtime solution to feed your family? No worries! Woody’s Bar-B-Q offers both Online Ordering and Drive-thru or Curbside-To-Go at many of our locations. You can place your order from your mobile phone or computer, then pick it up at one of our drive-thrus or curbside on your way home. How’s that for easy and efficient!?
- Focus on Friends: In this busy world, it’s all too easy to grow distant from dear friends. If one of your Resolutions is to spend more “face” time with friends, you could plan an event like a football watching party to host at your place, complete with Catering from Woody’s Bar-B-Q OR you could gather a group of friends and head over to your favorite Woody’s Bar-B-Q location to take part in one of our Event Nights such as Happy Hour, Trivia Nights or All You Care to Eat Days. Enjoy playing catchup while dining on Baby Back Ribs, Bar-B-Q Chicken and more!
- Save Money: Statista indicates that “Save Money” was the #1 New Year’s Resolution in 2018. If you fit that mold and you LOVE Woody’s Bar-B-Q, be sure to download our Mobile Loyalty App in the Apple App Store or Google Play. You’ll automatically become a part of our Rewards Program – earning points every time you dine with us to be used toward a future meal. You can also Sign up to Receive Our Smokin’ Sentinel E-Newsletter. You get a coupon for $5 off your next purchase of $20 or more JUST FOR SIGNING UP and a new coupon with each new issue for use at participating locations!
BONUS! If your New Year’s Resolution is to pursue a new career or become your own boss, you might want to consider becoming a Woody’s Bar-B-Q franchisee! Visit our Franchise Page at www.Woodys.com to learn more!
From all of us here at Woody’s Bar-B-Q, we wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2019!